A Day in Your Life...
1. What time of day do you usually get up? On week days 6:00 on weekends when I work 8:00
2. Do you greet the day with coffee or tea? Neither
3.Do you hit the deck running or does it take you a while to get going? Running really fast!!
4. Do you eat breakfast? Yes, Greek yogurt during the week and on the weekends an English Muffin, Waffle or an egg.
5. What is your typical breakfast food? Greek Yogurt
6. Sunny days or quiet rainy days? We have so many sunny days it is nice to have a rainy day but they are never quiet since I usually have to drive to work.
7. A Job or stay at home? 2 jobs
8. What's for lunch? At work I bring fresh salads, soups, fresh 1/2 sandwich and sometimes left overs.
9. Any daytime TV? What do you like to see? No not anymore in the olden days I use to watch All My Children, General Hospital and One Life to Live. Now I sometimes record Ellen or Katie Couric's shows if someone is good on them.
10. Do you sit outside to have tea or coffee sometime during the day if the weather is nice? I only drink one cup of coffee on Saturday's and Sunday's at the Hospital while I am working. They have the best coffee. No I never sit outside to drink either.
Tonight we have a Movie Interruption of the Tom Cruise movie Jack Reacher. I actually liked this movie. So we will see how funny the comedians will make out of it .The next installment of Doug Benson’s Movie Interruption, where Doug and his friends (who, in the past, have included everyone from Paul F. Tompkins to Sarah Silverman, Ed Helms, Jon Hamm & Zach Galifianakis) chill on the front row couches, mics in hand, and say whatever hilarious thing pops into their heads while a movie of their choosing unfolds on the screen.
My plans for the weekend! I am working a doubleheader tomorrow. Even though they originally cut my hours back by eliminating Friday nights at the Hospital they now have had seconds thoughts, but I do not want to be scheduled them anymore I like having a Friday nights off a lot! So I let them know my availability for each 2 week schedule. So I have been averaging about one every other Friday if I don't have plans. So I work a very long day tomorrow 6AM when I get up until I get off at 12:00 AM. Saturday normally I work 3:30-12 but we have a show at the UCB theater so I will be working 10:30-7 and Sunday will be the same.