Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Tuesday Twosome...

This is a very old meme but it keeps me motivated to post.




What are the last two…

1. TV shows you watched? The Following & House of Lies

2. Household chores you finished? Vacuumed & cleaned cat box

3. Food items you ate? Potato Latkes & Sour Cream

4. Websites (before here) you visited? Facebook & IMDB


5. Things you do before you go to sleep? Prep my bed & watch TV 


 Last night was my bi-weekly nail appointment and when I got home I had Potato Latkes for dinner they were delicious! Even Layla liked them.




           
       

  You're fun, outgoing, and you love to try anything new.
However, you tend to have strong opinions on what you like.
You are a total girly girly at heart - and prefer your coffee with good conversation.
You're the type that seems complex to outsiders, but in reality, you are easy to please   



     
       
      
       
     
   



   

 




24 comments:

Melanie said...

Enjoyed your Tuesday Twosome. I've made potato latkes before. They are very good. Have a great day! Hugs

Toni said...

Hi Dru;

I remember the Tuesday Twosome and I may have a couple of old ones on my flash drive.
The Cappuccino answer to the coffee quiz fits you nicely ;-} I'll add you are also a great friend. Have a great day ahead. Hugs

Susan said...

Hi Dru, I am finally getting caught up in blog world. The potato latkes sound good. Layla seems to be enjoying them! Enjoy our spring rains cause we sure need it. Hugs

annie said...

I am also cappuccino.
I love the photo of Layla. Garfield is a sour cream fan as well.
Now I am craving latkes! See what you have done??
Have a great weekend.
Hugs

Susan said...

Hi Dru, I just updated my blog. I hope you are doing well. I hate the heat. We are going to San Diego this weekend and the weather should be nice. Take care. Hugs

Kim said...

Happy Easter, Dru! Hugs

Kia and Zeno said...

Layla is just soooo adorable! Have a lovely Sunday, Dru! xo

annie said...

Missing your posts Dru!

Kim said...

Hi Dru! <3 Miss your blog post! I'm trying to blog again. We really have to think of ways to keep each other motivated. lol

Kia said...

Happy May, dear Dru! :)

Kia said...

Happy Mother's Day! xo

Susan said...

Hi Dru, I am so sad to see you not posting anymore. I miss Darylynn too. FB is just not the same. So what kind of car did you get?

Krystal Kats said...

Great Tuesday Twosome. I am back to blogging and now you are gone since March! wow! I will miss you. Hope you are enjoying this hot hot hot day! Big hugs

Wynne said...

Hi Dru,

Hope all is well with you. ((hugs))

Susan said...

Hi Dru, your break is over,come on back please. How are the furbabies doing? Hugs

Kim said...

Miss you, Dru!

Jules said...

Just stopping to wish you a great Tuesday Dru! :) Hugs!

Kia said...

So sad to see you are not coming back to blogging. Hope all is well with you and Layla. *huggles*

Jules said...

Hi Dru! Just popping in to say that I miss you in blogland. I know you're so busy working, so I forgive you. ;) I hope your day is going well! Hugs

Kim said...

I miss your post, Dru-a-boo. I hope one day you will return.

Kim said...

L'Shanah Tovah Tikatevu!

Wynne said...

Hi Dru,

Just peeking in to see how you're doing. I hope you'll be blogging again soon. Lots of hugs

Wynne said...

Happy Holidays, Dru :) ((hugs))

Wynne said...

Wishing you all the very best in the coming New Year, Dru. ((hugs))