Friday, April 19, 2013

My New Home!

Happy Friday!

This is my first post in my new home! My other blog seems to be having problems someone seems to have hacked my hosts account and is using my bandwidth! Now this is what I think has happened! I don't know what my host thinks? I just refuse to pay anymore money for bandwidth that was eaten up in less than 24 hours so here I am. I am going to need help from you all that use blogger to fix my new home up a little.

This is a working weekend for me but on Sunday after work I am picking up Chinese take out and will have dinner with the kids. Have a great weekend!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it! I'm so glad I went on Chatterbugs just now and was able to get your new blogger addy. I'm hoping to start up my blog in May. Have a great weekend my friend. Hugs

annie said...

Hi Dru! Welcome to blogger.
You can transport your other blog look over here. Your backgrounds will work on blogger as well.
I hope they can get bugs fixed for you on the other blog.
Have a great weekend!
Hugs

Darylynn said...

Hi Dru! I'm here and changed your link on my blog. I added myself as a follower. Do you watch The Following? The term follower is tainted for me now. :) Haven't been on the computer much today. My disk problem feels worse when I sit so I either walk around a lot or lie down- been to PT, went on a hike and now waiting for Ryan. Jacob's napping. HaD A LONG XCHAT WITH jUSTIN ABOUT sURVIVOR- HE THOUGHT THAT WAS THE BEST EPISODE ever! iT REALLY WAS! :D Oops- caps lock- sorry!

Kim said...

Hi Dru! I think you will be better off here. No more of that bandwidth nonsense and no more lies.

Hope you have a great weekend! I will update the URL to my blog later.

Big hugs!

~Pam~ said...

Hi Dru! Hope all goes well with the new blog!
HUGS

Susan said...

Hi Dru, sorry you had problems with your site. Mine works fine and I am paid for another year. Sorry about your friend's passing too. I do have a blogger page, but don't use it often but at least I have it for the future. Have a great weekend! Hugs