Friday, September 20, 2013

Friday Finally!

I am so happy this week is over! It was a rough week but I made it! Tonight I am meeting Joe and the kids at Don Cuco's Mexican Restaurant and then we are going to see that new movie that looks so good called Prisoners with Hugh  Jackman,  Jake Gyllenhaal, Maria Bello, Terrence Howard, Viola Davis & Melissa Leo.  I am working Saturday & Sunday. Tomorrow I will get my blood work and then got to my dentist for my 6 month cleaning and check up. Then work at 3:30-12. Sunday I am working a later shift 10-6:30 and the Emmy's are on beginning at 5:00 PST. Red Carpet at 3:00. I will watch at work and finish watching when I get home. Here is another picture of my new baby. Have a great weekend!


 
 
 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Dru;

I'm so glad you are feeling better. I too am going with my niece to see "Prisoners" tonight. I'm hoping I like it. ;-} Have a lovely weekend dear friend. Hugs

Susan said...

Hi Dru, Looks like your new baby will want to sleep with you. I forgot the Emmys were on. We plan to see the new movie too. The cast was on Katie and we saw the preview when we saw The Butler. Have a great weekend! Hugs

Kim said...

TGIF, Dru! I'm so glad that you're going to get out tonight and enjoy the movies. Prisoners looks really good! I can't wait to see it. Have a wonderful time and a good weekend! Big hugs!

Melanie said...

What a sweetie your new little baby is! I've heard about that movie. Hope you enjoy it. Have a great day! ((Hugs))

annie said...

Have a wonderful weekend Dru.
The kitten is so sweet.

Kia said...

Have fun tonight! :)
Your new wee kitty is so adorable!
She does look like a Lucy to me. ;)
Have a great weekend, Dru! xo

~Pam~ said...

Hi Dru, Aw, this new little baby is adorable!

HUGS

Kim said...

Happy 1st day of Fall, Dru! Hugs

Susan said...

Hi Dru, I am watching the Emmy;s now, A crazy start for sure. Have a great week. Hugs