Meme: Sights and Sounds
1. Do any smells remind you of anything or anyone? Do they evoke feelings and emotions for you? A turkey roasting in the oven reminds me of my Mom. She would get up at 5:00 AM on Thanksgiving and start baking and cooking for our Thanksgiving dinner.
2. Do you have a signature perfume that you love to wear? I don't like perfume have not worn it in years. What I do wear is a Bath & Body Works splash "Vanilla Bean Noel" I get enough cremes, shower gel and body splash to last me for about nine months until they bring it back out in November.
3. What kinds of scents do you find pleasing? Cinnamon Bun, Pumpkin, Vanilla, Gingerbread and White Birthday Cake.
4. Do you enjoy burning candles in your home? What scents do you like? "See above"
5. If you had to choose one landscape to view every day, would it be a city, farm, forest and country perhaps with pond or lake, or the ocean? Suburbs of a City
6. Do you like to have art hanging in your home? What kind do you like most? Yes, I am very collectic when it comes to art. I pick up paintings from local artists. The last painting I purchased at an arts and crafts fair in Lake Tahoe is a painting of a women in bed with cats all over the bed. Very fitting for my house.