Monday, July 1, 2013

The Heat is On....

What a great weekend I had! Hot but great anyway! We broke records in some areas with triple digits. Friday night was our favorite show Ronna & Beverly and it was so much fun as you can see from the pictures below. Ben Schwartz is a great improver so he was at home with them Mark Feuerstein (Royal Pains) was a little more nervous but he did great. At the beginning and end of the show the girls told the audience to go see "The Heat" with Sandra Bullock and Melissa McCarthy which we found a little odd so we looked up "The Heat" on IMDB and found out they were in the movie. Jessica Chaffin AKA Ronna and Jamie Denbo AKA Beverly. So it was a must see for us! We went to see it on Sunday after I got off work early at 5:00 and loved it!!! Afterwards we had dinner at Don Cuco's Mexican restaurant and I rushed home to see  Dexter's season premier and final season we are in for some big surprises I am sure. It is an excellent show and I will miss it when it is all over.


Beverly & Mark Feuerstein


Beverly, Mark Feuerstein & Ronna
Beverly & Ben Schwartz


Ronna & Beverly

Ben Schwartz, Beverly & Ronna



I am excited for the week ahead I have my Birthday dinner on Wednesday at The Ramp in Burbank just a few friends and family. And July 4th I am off and the kids are having a BBQ. Plus I have a 3 day weekend off both jobs and we are going to Catalina Island for 2 days.







3 comments:

Kia said...

Happy Monday and happy July, dear Dru! Your special day is almost here, yay! :)
Glad you had a lovely weekend, despite the heat. Cold, rainy and blustery here, so hubby and I just relaxed at home.
*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Happy July Dru;

While you are getting the triple digits we are getting heavy rains, storms and humidity with no let up in site. I'll have to check out "The Heat" as Sandra Bullock is a favorite of mine. I've been running around with family members this summer and not around the pc that much anymore. I love it!!
Have a great beginning of the week my friend. Hugs

Kaye said...

Hi Dru
Have a wonderful Birthday and have fun in Catalina!
(((Hugs)))Kaye