Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Happy Holiday's

I have been so busy I haven't had much time to blog. I didn't realize it had been almost a week already since I blogged last. We had our Christmas Party at work today and we got out early. I have been busy wrapping and organizing my presents to take to the kids house tomorrow. It is a quiet evening here in my home tonight. The family are spending Christmas Eve at their friends house who will then all be at their house tomorrow for Christmas. So I am enjoying the quiet with my kitties. I always go over there at about 7:00 AM to open presents and have a nice big breakfast. I hear Natasha will be making French Toast. I will head back home and then go back around 2:00. There will be about 40 people for dinner tomorrow. We are having Prime Rib, 2 Turkeys, Honey Baked Ham and all the fixings. I wish you all a very Merry Christmas. I will get around to your blog visits in the morning. I am beat.


5 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Dru, your day sounds great. I miss my mom's prime rib. We are having chicken pozole, enchiladas, beans and more which includes tamales. Have a Merry Christmas! Hugs

Kia said...

Hope you had a lovely day with the kids. Hugs and Happy New Year 2014. :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Dru, have a great ending of 2013 and a fantastic beginning of 2014 !!!

Darylynn said...

Hi Dru! Wow, the thought of 40 people for dinner freaks me out! We have around 20 for our Christmas party and that's difficult enough! I saw on FB you posted all the tables and chairs...do they rent that stuff or just have it? We had our nice Jewish Christmas breakfast of lox, bagels, cream cheese and all the other stuff and mimosas. Don't ask me how we started that for Christmas? :D Happy 2014!

~Pam~ said...

Hi Dru! Wishing you a very Happy New Year! HUGS