1. What games were popular with you as a child? Monopoly but I never liked playing games and still don't. Any TV program that you looked forward to? I Love Lucy, Tonight Show, Life of Riley, Oh Susanna, December Bride, Father Knows Best, Ozzie & Harriet Show, George Burns & Gracie Allen Show, Lassie, Ed Sullivan, Ann Southern Show to name just a few. I was always a TV buff!
2. What subject rocked your world in school? History and my teacher in Junior High was Sir Richard Attenborough's cousin, he made it so interesting!
3. What subject did you really dislike, if any. Why? Algebra, I didn't get it!
4. What did you want to be when you grew up? Did it happen? Well back in the day we just thought as women we would grow up and get married and have kids. The aspirations I had I guess were to be an actress or psychologist. Didn't happen.
5. Do you still keep in touch with old friends from school days? Yes my closest friends Wendy and Debbie. Debbie works with me at the Hospital we have known each other since we were 13 years old.
6. If you could turn back the hands of time, would you go back in time? No!!!!!!
7. What did you consider a good time when you were a teen? Going to Hollywood on my boyfriends motorcycle and going to the famous Whiskey A Go Go.
8. What or who influenced you most from your younger years? Why? I guess TV did in a way but of course it was not a realistic view of life. My family and friends did. A day doesn't go by that I don't remember something that was said by a friend or family or that we did together.
Thanks Annie for the great meme. Yay Survivor tonight. I am going to watch at home. I was out every night this week and want to relax at home and watch instead of going to the kids house. Tomorrow night I will go to the kids for Halloween. As I posted before Lisa & Paul go all out for Halloween.
And of course a few pictures of Layla & Lily