1. Hayride or Hike? Haunted Hayride
2. Picking out Pumpkins or Picking Apples? Pumpkins
3. Hot Apple Cider or Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows? I don't like chocolate so it would have to be Hot Apple Cider
4. Fall Festival or Trick-or-Treating? Fall Festival & giving out candy to trick or treaters
5. Roasting Marshmallows or Bobbing for Apples? Roasting marshmallows
6. Cute Little Scarecrows or Ugly, Scary Monsters? Cute little scarecrows and lots of scary anything!
Yay tonight is Survivor! I usually watch it with the kids but Lisa, Natasha & Justin are still in Denver for the e-cig convention. Paul didn't go this trip but I am sure he is enjoying having his home to himself, so I won't bother him about watching it together tonight! I am going to make myself some potato latkes w/sour cream and veg out in front of the TV tonight. You know I have to post pictures of my new baby. She is 10 weeks old now. And Lily of course also!
|Layla dozing off on my nightstand last night|
|She is good at posing only when she is tired!|